Wantirna College has Two Stages for Students Enrolling in Years 8-12. Please see below our procedures for each stage.
You are required to fill out the Expression Of Interest Form and supply the following documentation:
- If you are applying because Wantirna College is your designated neighbourhood school. This is the closest Secondary School to your permanent residence in a straight line to the college boundary, then we ask that you supply the following:
- Your property/s council rates notice or the contract/lease
- We will require two utilities bills e.g. water, gas/electricity
- Copy of your child’s latest school report
- Copy of your child’s latest Naplan results
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Copy of any court orders that may be in place
- If you are moving from overseas please supply a copy of your Visa and Passport
- If transferring from another school, we require a written or verbal reference from a staff member, who has been involved with your child at their current school.
Your application will not proceed to Stage Two until we have received all above documentation.
When we have received all the above documentation your application will be forwarded to the relevant staff member to ascertain if we can accommodate your child’s needs at Wantirna College.
The number of vacancies varies significantly from year level to year level, therefore we will try to accommodate your child where possible.
The College accepts enrolment applications for Year 10 and 11 at both the start of the year and midyear. Year 12 applications are considered for the start of the year. It is extremely rare for Year 12 students to be enrolled during the year, unless they have shifted into our local school area.
Once you have confirmation of your place at the College you can organise to attend a tour. Simply contact the General Office to find out when the next tour will be running.
Please contact the College for an Expression Of Interest form