The International Student Program at Wantirna College features a balance between an immersive Australian government school experience and individual care and support for our students. While being incorporated into the student community and given all the challenges, rights and responsibilities of their local peers, our international students are also given the support of our International Student Program team.
Through a combination of this support and their own outstanding efforts, international students at Wantirna College have graduated dux, participated in our renowned annual musical production, had adventures in central Australia on the Northern Territory Tour, and gone on to tertiary studies in areas including Finance, Law, Radiology and Engineering, and successful careers beyond.
- Modern, well maintained classroom facilities
- A 'state of the art' Theatre
- A modern cafeteria ‘ The Orchard’ providing students with a range of healthy food options and with food heating facilities
- A dedicated study centre for senior students
- Comprehensive science laboratories
- Well established sporting facilities including: a gymnasium, basketball courts, tennis courts, cricket nets, ovals with both soccer and AFL goals
- Broad access to computer network and Internet through computer laboratories and individual work stations
- A modern Library with a broad range of resources including computers,
- Careers Centre and a dedicated Careers Counsellor
- Well-being support programs
The College is located in the leafy suburb of Wantirna about 25km east of the centre of Melbourne in a serene garden landscape with views to the Dandenong Ranges. It is well serviced by both major freeways and public transport that make it easy to travel both into the city and around the local area. It is close to a wide range of facilities including supermarkets, pharmacies, medical centres, cafés, parks and sporting ovals as well as the major shopping centre: Knox City. There is a multi-cultural aspect to the area it is close to major Chinese and Vietnamese communities.
Please click below to download our brochure.
Department of Education and Training
CRICOS Provider Code: 00861K