Parent Association is a group of parents who work to support the College through fundraising activities including the Presentation Ball. They also provide valuable thoughts and insights to the College Leadership team. All funds raised go back into the curriuclum program to support students to have additional resources to enhance their experience.
We continue to encourage and support other parents who are with us in this journey of parenting a secondary school student. We provide a connection parents can keep up after Primary School.
- Supporting the Presentation Ball
- Running the 2nd Hand Book Sales event
- Providing memento gifts to the Year 12 graduates at the Annual Valedictory Diner
- Consulting with the Principal team on various whole College matters.
Meetings are held in the Conference Room in the Main Office building. Current meetings are held monthly on a Wednesday evening at 7.30pm. (Except during school holidays)
Meeting dates are advertised in the College Newsletter.
- have some spare time,
- have ideas for fundraising,
- want to help the College,
- want to meet like-minded parents..... then we are the committee for you.
Meeting Dates for 2019 are:
- February 13
- March 13
- May 8
- June 12
- July 17
- August 14
- September 11
- October 16
- November 13
- December 11